Vantone Centre, Tower C, Suite 1201, No.6 Chaoyangmenwai Street,
Chaoyang District | Beijing, 100020
T: +86 10 5896 2288 | F: +86 10 5896 2200
web site: http://www.rmgselection.com
RMG Selection is a fully licensed recruitment company active across the whole of greater China. We recruit for both mid-level and top-management positions and have expertise in the following areas:
- Medical Devices
- Legal & Compliance
- Automotive OEMs, Automotive Suppliers
- Construction & Agricultural Machinery
- Other search assignments performed recently include assignments in the Sports/Fashion sector; Industrial sector; Joint Venture with Foreign/Chinese companies; Finance sectors (retail and private banking).
Our predominant service is recruitment or as some prefer to say “executive search”; however we also are able to offer leadership coaching, as well as assessments in collaboration with a partner company based in Shanghai using the TTI (Target Training International) software, arguably the gold-standard in assessment.
Robert Parkinson, Founder and CEO
• 20 years international executive search experience including living and working in the UK, Europe, the United States and Asia
• Recruits for C-level positions across mainland China
• 15+ television appearances; 100+ radio interviews
• Education including the Law, Business Administration, and Psychology
Lilly Cao, Director
• 10 years experience in international Human Resources consultancy, including in-house Human Resources experience within Fortune 500 companies.
• Rich experience in Engineering, Machinery and various other fields. Mainly focusing on medium-to-high end positions for both Chinese and International companies
• Rich experience in program management, including industries such as Machinery
• Manufacturing, Cars and auto parts, real estate and Pharmaceuticals;
• Personal winner of two executive recruitment awards in Asia.
Jenny Sun, Director
• Over 8 years international market human resource consulting experience, including 4 years in-house HR management experience.
• Rich experience of recruitment in medical device industry, focusing on middle to senior level positions of multinational companies.
• Rich experience of project management; successfully help established China office cover full functions for clients.
• Reference checkable successful cases.
• Provide professional advice about candidates and medical device industry during the whole project.
• Highly respects consultant within the China talent market.